Best Microsoft Word file Repair software
Word Repair Toolbox is the best Microsoft Word file repair software that can be used on any computer without considering its configuration and technical skills of its users.
How to repair a corrupted Word document
Microsoft Word doc Repair tool
This online MS Word file repair tool is exactly what you need to restore the structure of text files in DOC, DOCX, DOT, DOTX and RTF formats, it can do the following:
- supports MS Windows 98/.../10 and MS Word 95/.../2016
- features friendly interface, easy to understand for everyone
- allows opening MS Word documents from any location, including remote disks
- offers the highest efficiency of corrupt Word document repair 2007
Microsoft Word repair software is more efficient than some other methods of data restoration, including regular backups, just download this application on your computer and start recovering, the ease of recovery toolbox Microsoft Word document repair tool permits starting the analysis without some kind of additional explanations.
Download MS Word repair tool as soon as MS Word text files are somehow corrupted and start restoring these documents, it is safe and trouble-free for the contents of input files.
Note: Word Repair Toolbox is not open source software or a freeware tool. Word Repair Toolbox not include donate inside. This is a software with a free DEMO easy version. The tool is not distributed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) or GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL). Our software development project team has invested a lot of time and efforts into making it a remarkably efficient product and we have no intention to distribute it as a free tool. You need download Microsoft PDF repair software and use it.
System requirements: Windows 98 and above
Selecting a source *.doc, *.docx, *.rtf file for further processing.
Preview a recovered text from source file.
Viewing the final recovery report.
With Word Repair Toolbox you can fix next errors:
- The document name or path is not valid. Try these suggestions. Check the file permissions for the document or drive. Use the File Open dialog box to locate the document.
- Word cannot open the document: user does not have access privileges.
- Word cannot open this document template.
- Word was unable to read the document. It may be corrupt.
- FileName.doc file cannot be opened
- The file is corrupted and cannot be opened.
- Word document is corrupted.
- Microsoft Word has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
- The document caused a serious error the last time it was opened. Would you like to continue opening it?
- There is not enough memory or disk space to complete the operation.
- This document may be corrupt.
- The file appears to be corrupted.
- The file is corrupt and cannot be opened.
- Cannot Locate Microsoft Conversion Library Opening Non-Word File.
- The Document Template Is Not Valid.
- A file error has occurred.
- Works cannot open the document, the file may be in use by another application, the file format may not be supported by any of the installed converters or the file may be corrupt.
- The Office Open XML file filename.docx cannot be opened because there are problems with the contents.